At Vision Point Consulting, results are achieved through active listening, education, assessing the client’s nutritional needs, and using a methodical approach established from experience.
NUTRITION CONSULTANT: Since 2010
- Anatomy & Physiology 1
- Aanatomy & Physiology 2
- Hematology (Serology & other common testing)
- Medical Law & Ethics
- Basic Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Observing HIPAA
- Great at active listening while addressing clients’ need
- Listened to clients concerning their personal issues and nutritional needs
- Educated over 500 clients on nutritional products: dietary supplements, and food products, so they can make the best choices
- Helped clients take positive steps towards their health
- Assisted clients in achieving and maintaining optimum health
Mikey St. John
Initial Nutrition Consulting Fee – $80
My initial consulting fee include discussion (where HIPAA is adhere to), protocol & 2 follow up phone calls. Fees are based on 60 minutes discussion(i.e. 1Item=60 minutes (1hour) discussion=$80
Ongoing Consultation Fee (Follow-up sessions) – $60
Ongoing Consultation Fee (Follow-up sessions) is $60 for a 60 minutes session(1hour). This includes a protocol & two follow up phone calls.
Donate Here! Thanks! Leave a small tip of $5, or more, by adjusting the number in the box. With $10 donation you get 5 minutes to ask me anything about diet & nutrition, including anti-aging nutrition used to reverse the aging process.
Enter 1 to donate $5; Enter 2 to donate $10; etc.