At Vision Point MSJ Nutrition Consulting, results are achieved through active listening, education, assessing the client’s nutritional needs, and using a methodical approach established from experience. I make it my business to listen twice as much to clients before addressing their concerns. And that has served us both well.
NUTRITION CONSULTANT: Since 2010
- Anatomy & Physiology 1
- Aanatomy & Physiology 2
- Hematology (Serology & other common testing)
- Medical Law & Ethics
- Basic Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Observing HIPAA
- Great at active listening while addressing clients’ need
- Patiently listened to clients concerning their personal issues and nutritional needs
- Educated over 500 clients on nutritional products: dietary supplements, and food products, so they can make the best choices
- Helped clients take positive steps towards achieving and maintaining optimum health
Mikey St. John
Initial Nutrition Consulting Fee – $80
My initial consulting fee include discussion (where HIPAA is adhere to), protocol & 2 follow up phone calls. Fees are based on 60 minutes discussion(i.e. 1Item=60 minutes (1hour) discussion=$80
Ongoing Consultation Fee (Follow-up sessions) – $60
Ongoing Consultation Fee (Follow-up sessions) is $60 for a 60 minutes session(1hour). This includes a protocol & two follow up phone calls.
Monthly Subscription for Nutrition Consulting for just $1 per day. This includes a protocol after a holistic approach has been taken.
Monthly Subscription for Nutrition Consulting for $1 per day!
Donate Here! With $20 donation you get 20 minutes to ask me anything about diet & nutrition, including anti-aging nutrition used to reverse the aging process.
Enter 1 to donate $5; Enter 2 to donate $10; etc.